To suit all size of machines. Prices from £100 +VAT
7 Point Buying Guide
- Research the market and compare prices so you know the price you're paying is a fair one.
- A close up, 'physical' inspection will help determine its age, its condition and its value.
- View the machinery in daylight and at the seller's premises; check that the address matches the address on any paperwork.
- Get the equipment checked by an independent mechanic to ensure it is mechanically sound.
- Check the serial / chassis / VIN number plate is intact and complete; has it been tampered with?
- Are all the keys - universal or unique - being supplied?
- Check for theft & outstanding finance, run a check with The Equipment Register (TER) (www.ter-europe.org).